To submit your abstract, please download our template.tex file, fill in this template to prepare the file of your abstract and rename it so as to explicitly indicate the name of the presenting author, e.g., «Nikolaev.tex» or «Johnson_A.tex». To check the appearence of the result, generate a .dvi file using the IAUS365 style file, which you can download as iaus365.sty. Then enter your personal account and upload the file there, on the Abstract submission page. If you submit more than one abstract, please enter this page repeatedly and upload each. NOTE: We use .tex rather than .pdf files!
While submitting your abstracts, please indicate the relevant thematic sections of the symposium, which are as follows:
1. Convection (solar – on different scales – and stellar)
2. Differential rotation and meridional circulation (both solar and stellar)
3. Global dynamo (in the Sun and stars; solar-cycle observed patterns and predictions)
4. Helioseismology and asteroseismology (both global and local; probing subsurface structure and dynamics)
5. Local processes of magnetic-flux emergence, sunspot and starspot formation (observed patterns of sunspot evolution, small-scale motions, local dynamo)
Russian participants are strongly requested to include references to RFBR grants supporting their research in the texts of the abstracts.